Keep dessert on the lighter side
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 1 hr. 30 min. | Serves: 24 bites | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 6 packets Splenda Naturals
- ½ tsp. rum extract
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Splenda Naturals sweetened whipped cream and grated nutmeg, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place liners in 24 mini muffin cups; set aside.
- In a bowl mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly in mini muffin cups and press firmly into bottom.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, egg, Splenda Naturals, rum extract and nutmeg; beat until just blended. Divide cream cheese mixture even in muffin cups.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until cheesecakes are set. Cool completely. Garnish with whipped cream and grated nutmeg, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.