Kenny Aronoff, is one of the world’s most influential and in-demand drummers. The list of artists he’s worked with reads like a who’s who of the music industry, and includes John Mellencamp, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Seger, Melissa Etheridge, Jon Bon Jovi, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Rod Stewart, Alanis Morissette, The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Avril Lavigne, John Fogerty, Joe Cocker, Mick Jagger, Alice Cooper, Meat Loaf, Bonnie Raitt, Ricky Martin, Santana, Trey Anastasio, Michelle Branch, and many others. With a style of playing that combines power and finesse, Kenny was named the #1 Pop/Rock Drummer and the #1 Studio Drummer for five consecutive years by the readers of Modern Drummer Magazine, and in addition has played on over 30 Grammy-nominated recordings.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Kenny talked about his new book and says everybody should live their life ‘loud’. Repetition for anything is the preparation for success.
- You become a champion because of who you are inside and that drives you to do the things that most people feel uncomfortable doing.
- How to choose right choices in terms of food, quit on sugar and become healthier
- How to tackle self discipline. Most of us in America have problem with self discipline and motivation. How to use self discipline to apply the principles of success and achieve the level of success!
- “Dying is not the part I’m afraid of – not feeling of ‘Living’ is the part I’m afraid of!” @GetHoneycutt @AronoffOFFICIAL http://bit.ly/2h1tRGS #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Be the best as possible as you could at everything you do, otherwise you just die slowly!” @GetHoneycutt @AronoffOFFICIALhttp://bit.ly/2h1tRGS #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Get Honeycutt Podcast! Today with the world’s #1 Pop/Rock Drummer @GetHoneycutt @AronoffOFFICIALhttp://bit.ly/2h1tRGS #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Kenny Arnoff
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt