As a top radio personality for over 30 years in Champaign Urbana Radio, Stevie Jay is known for his enthusiasm, energy and his positive attitude. He has worked with ABC Radio Sports, on several PBS specials, and on stage across the state, the country and Puerto Rico. His regular radio guests include Hall of Fame player and coach Mike Ditka, Steve Forbes, and former Illinois Governor Jim Edgar. Warren welcomes Stevie again on the show today!
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- How to change lifestyle and habits by applying the principles to change your behaviours and modify your lifestyle
- Learn about ‘Stevie Jay Sugar Busters Club’ and how to participate in it
- How to stop sugar addiction and SLEEP better!
- Stevie’s personal story of working with famous athletes
- Today we have @StevieJayFM talking about how to stop sugar addiction! http://bit.ly/2zoHVpJ #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Let the food be your medicine and NOT medicine be your food” Listen to this amazing discussion with @StevieJayFM http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- You can’t live a life of enthusiasm if you don’t feel good & healthy! @StevieJayFM http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Stevie:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt