Kristi was a registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Regional One Health in Memphis. She has the clinical nutrition master’s program from the University of Memphis. And at the age of 26 she is the Co-Founder/Owner at 901 Nutrition, LLC. Her interests include diabetes, weight management, performance/sports nutrition. She’s a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) credential and has the Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management. Warren welcomes Kristi again on the podcast today!
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Kristi’s personal exercise and fitness routine
- Why fresh fruits and vegetables are important for healthy living
- How to manage your exercise and fitness routine while travelling
- How to stay motivated for eating healthy
- …..and much more!
- Get-rid of bad habits, develop good habits! Listen to Kristi Edwards today on Get Honeycutt! @GetHealthy_901 http://bit.ly/2iX1Wg1 #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Write down your goals and think how those support your dreams!” @GetHealthy_901 http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Balance your meals! Listen for the tips here! with @GetHealthy_901 http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Kristy:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt