Bob Soroosh has an MBA from the University of Colorado, and a BA from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. From 2004 through January 2014, Bob was the Director of Benefit Administration for Affinia Group, headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Bob was also the plan administrator for Affinia’s self-insured medical plan, as well as Affinia’s disability plan, its company-sponsored life insurance plan, and its retirement savings plan. From 2003 through 2013 Bob was a member of HERO (Health Enhancement Research Organization), the largest association of companies sponsoring worksite well programs in the USA. Bob served on the Board of Directors of HERO for eight years. From 2005 through 2013, Bob was a member of a national health care council sponsored by United HealthCare. From 1989 through 2004 Bob served as Vice President of Organizational Development and Human Resources for the Clevite division of Dana Corporation. His responsibilities included being director of training and management development for Clevite, and having oversight of the human resource functions at Clevite. Bob received the Northwood Education Award, and served on the Board of Governors of the Automotive Training Manager’s Council for eight years.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- What is Corporate Wellness and awareness of the importance of health
- The 3 elements of a sustainable lifestyle change
- How can we help communities develop healthy eating habits
- How to control pre-diabetes with lifestyle change
- …… and much more!
- “Cost is related with poor health” says Bob Soroosh, who’s 69 years young, perfect health, no prescriptions! Listen to Bob here! http://bit.ly/2hdlkB9 #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Health care cost down and productivity up! – the 2 things to any corporation wellness” – Listen to Bob on iTunes! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Education, Communication & Culture play an important role in a healthy lifestyle!” Listen to my discussion with Bob on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Bob:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt