Mr. McCormack began his career in the aftermarket in 1973 with Dana Corporation as a sales trainee. Through the years he has held a variety of positions in inventory management, customer service/systems, manufacturing plant management and distribution/logistics services. In January 1998, Mr. McCormack became Vice President and General Manager of Dana’s Wix Filtration Products Division for North America and promoted in 1999 to President of Wix Worldwide Automotive Aftermarket Group and promoted again in 2000 as President of Dana Strategic Business Unit Aftermarket Group reporting directly to the Chairman of Dana. Mr. McCormack earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Ball State University, has completed the Harvard Advance Management Program and also attended the University of Michigan Executive Business School. In addition, Mr. McCormack served on the Board of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association. In past years, he served as a Board Director for Affinia Group Inc., Chairman of Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association, MEMA Executive Committee and MEMA Compensation Committee. He also served on the Board of the Automotive Hall of Fame and was a member of US Government Industry Trade Advisory Committee, the University of North Carolina Belk College School of Business Board of Regents, and is a past member of the Automotive Presidents’ Group, Automotive Action Industries JOC, Blue Persuasion (a non-profit breast cancer association) and was keynote speaker at Ball State University Miller College of Business. Warren welcomes Terry again on the show!
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Any success in life – whether athletics, entertainment, business, weight loss, fitness – it’s the small daily habits that creates a lifestyle change
- Natural leaders always give credit to others!
- Corporate wellness and how to make your employees more productive
- How Terry’s organization caught diseases before they became a problem
- …… and much more!
- Today’s guest is Terry McCormack. He talked about corporate wellness and how healthy employees makes a company successful! Listen here! http://bit.ly/2AG4d3E #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Surround yourself with people much smarter than you!” Listen to Terry here! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Any time you want to make a change, you need to communicate so people understand what you want to do!” says Terry! Listen to his interview here! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt