Bob Soroosh has an MBA from the University of Colorado, and a BA from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. From 2004 through January 2014, Bob was the Director of Benefit Administration for Affinia Group, headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. In this role, Bob was responsible for planning and implementing a worksite wellness program for the 5,000 employees of Affinia in the USA. Bob was also the plan administrator for Affinia’s self-insured medical plan, as well as Affinia’s disability plan, its company-sponsored life insurance plan, and its retirement savings plan. From 2003 through 2013 Bob was a member of HERO (Health Enhancement Research Organization), the largest association of companies sponsoring worksite well programs in the USA. Bob served on the Board of Directors of HERO for eight years. From 2005 through 2013, Bob was a member of a national health care council sponsored by United HealthCare. The mission of this council was to transform health care in the USA through innovation and a focus on wellness and prevention. From 1989 through 2004 Bob served as Vice President of Organizational Development and Human Resources for the Clevite division of Dana Corporation. His responsibilities included being director of training and management development for Clevite, and having oversight of the human resource functions at Clevite. During Bob’s time as Clevite’s director of training, Bob received the Northwood Education Award, and served on the Board of Governors of the Automotive Training Manager’s Council for eight years. Bob is currently retired, and lives near Charlotte, North Carolina.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Modification of affordable healthcare in America
- What drives demand in healthcare services and how to control the percentage we spend in dollars on average healthcare
- How to accommodate a healthy nutrition plan in our lives
- Difference between glycemic index and glycemic load and what it does in relation to our health and weight
- …… and much more!
- Today’s podcast is again with Bob Shroosh, where he explained all about healthcare issues in America! Listen here http://bit.ly/2zZqFEJ #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “Smoking, obesity, lack of fitness and poor nutrition together account for 50% of all healthcare dollar spent” Listen on iTunes http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- If nobody in the country has ever smoked and maintained a good body weight with healthy diet, that would cut the 3.7 trillion dollars we spent on healthcare. Listen to this discussion with Bob Soroosh on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Bob:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt