Veronica has a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. She is a Registered Nurse and Medical Skincare Therapist. Veronica is a Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist. She has over 20 years of Plastic Surgery experience. Veronica has medical spa and aesthetic experience. She is a trained expert inspecialties of Botox, Juvederm, Bellafil, Restylane, Perlane, Dysport, Radiesse, Chemical Peels, Permanent Cosmetics, Spider Vein Therapy, Laser Treatment and Medical Skincare Management. Veronica is nationally trained in Palomar Lasers including Intense Pulse Light and Fractional Skin Tightening. She isan Obagi Medical Skincare “Top Sales” recipient. Veronica has been awarded national training for injectables, skincare management and permanent cosmetic. She is currently completing her Nurse Practitioner courses. Veronicas’ knowledge and experience cultivates her ability to provide the ultimate service and experience at Spa Therapies.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- What is Plastic Surgery and how Vernonica does appearance counseling
- How plastic surgery helps with ageing process
- Can men get benefit from plastic surgery
- How exercise, proper diet and taking the proper nutritional supplements helps prevention of aging
- …… and much more!
- What’s plastic surgery and appearance counseling? Listen to Veronica Sanders today on Get Honeycutt! @SpaTherapies http://bit.ly/2zXbfmm #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Does exercise and proper diet can slow down the aging process? Veronica Sanders explains it beautifully! @SpaTherapies Listen on iTunes! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Today I want to share with you something about ‘Gastric Bypass Surgery’ and also excited to tell you how I came up with the idea of ‘Get Honeycutt’ name! Listen here @SpaTherapies http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Veronica:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt