Patrick Wrenn is a Master Martial Artist. He was co-owner with Elvis Presley and Bill Wallace of T.K.I. (Tennessee Karate Institute) in Memphis, TN. He was also hired by Elvis Presley, Sylvester Stallone and many other celebrities as a bodyguard. You can find Patrick in Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Smithsonian Institution, Black Belt Hall of Fame and was recently inducted into the International Karate Hall of Fame.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Patrick’s background with animals
- Stretching and flexibility are huge components in fitness and Patrick sharing about his stretching program
- Karate’ as a philosophy and how it can be a beneficial exercise for youth
- Why mentors can play an important role in youths’ lives
- …… and much more!
- My discussion with Patrick Wrenn about why stretching & flexibility is important for our body! http://bit.ly/2hNWPei #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Patrick shared with us the importance of Karate for youth. Listen on iTunes! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “You wouldn’t let someone to destroy you, then why take the bad behaviour yourself!!” says Patrick Wrenn. Listen to his advice today on Get Honeycutt! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Patrick:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt