Jeremy began his martial art career in 1993 when he was only 8 years old. He competed extensively throughout Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, and Louisiana, when he was a color belt and when he became a novice black belt. He began competing on a National level at the age of 17. He currently holds two National Championships and one International Championship. He has traveled from Florida to California, Maine to Washington for competitions and numbers courses. He was awarded a Special Recognition Certificate by the Founder of Taekwon-Do at his last seminar in Denver, CO in 2002 two months before the founder passed away.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- How martial arts can help us in fitness
- How ethics and manners are polished when you are a martial arts expert
- Do, and where we use martial arts in real life activities
- Different styles of martial arts, what age a kid should opt for it and how to choose a good martial arts school
- …… and much more!
- Discussion with Jeremy Bennett on Martial Arts and how it can make us better humans! Listen here! http://bit.ly/2ndd0Hu #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Self Defence, confidence & many more benefits Martial Arts provide us. Listen here all about it! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “With having a martial arts training, you grow up to respect everybody!” Listen to Jeremy Bennett’s interview here! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Jeremy:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt