Andy is a national speaker, the author of multiple books, and host of the Andy Savage Radio Show & podcast. As a proud parent of a child with Down syndrome, Andy is also very involved in local organizations that support special needs and positive family values. Next to his greatest accomplishment of marrying his lovely wife, Amanda, Andy is the proud father of their five boys: Drew, Cooper, Wesley, Ford and Joshua. Andy enjoys time at home with his family, great espresso, and has a mild addiction to CrossFit.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- About Andy’s podcast: marriage, parenting and family life issues
- How Andy manages to stay healthy and fit with managing his work and five boys including one boy with special needs
- What are Savage Fit workouts
- How to beat the negative addiction and bad habits
- …… and much more!
- Live life with abundance, energy & passion. That’s the message from @andysavage Listen here http://bit.ly/2AlQ4Zm #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- How to get engaged and actively involved with your children as a dad! Listen here the story of a Dad of 5 boys and how he stays fit! @andysavage http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- How to beat the negative addiction and bad habits, great discussion with @andysavage http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Andy:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt