Dr. Bond is widely known from his writings, his television and radio appearances, and his lectures, as one of America’s most prominent authorities on what has become a “hot” topic: the use of natural, safe supplements to combat problems of our health and to head off potential problems associated with aging.Dr. Bond hosts the daily television program, “Dr. Bond’s THINK NATURAL” which airs across the United States in 46 million households on CTN, DirecTV (Channel 376) and Dish TV (Channel 262) Dr. Bond has currently filmed over 1,900 episodes of THINK NATURAL.
Dr. Bond’s THINK NATURAL” is an exciting and informative television program that takes viewers daily into the world of natural medicine, exercise, eating right and taking care of your pets. Dr. Bond hosts the weekly radio program, “Dr. Ward Bond’s Life Changing Wellness” an exciting and informative half hour radio program that takes listeners into the world of natural medicine, nutrition and reversing disease the natural way. Ward Bond, Ph.D. whose distinctive blend of teaching, fun facts, and interviews the top experts in the field of health has made him one of the most sought after voices of health and wellness in America today. This program is about natural health solutions, inspiring stories and life changing tips to get your body, mind and spirit going in the right direction. He interviews the top experts in health, nutrition, fitness, as well as celebrities, athletes and those who make a difference in everyone’s wellbeing and more.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- What is physical depression and how it can be solved with good nutrition
- How exercise and especially walking improves our memory and overall brain health
- How can we eliminate depression and stress from our lives with simply exercising and why body movement makes our brain healthy and ignites creativity
- What is remapping of brain and why it’s important in the later stage of life
- …… and much more!
- “What’s the difference between physical and mental depression?” A discussion on how the brain can benefit from body movement, with Dr. Ward @DrWardBondTV Listen here http://bit.ly/2zKjnnA #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “If you are in a mental cage of worry and fear, you are the one that’s holding the key to get out!” Dr. Ward Listen to @DrWardBondTV on iTunes! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “It doesn’t matter what part of the body you’re working out, the brain will benefit from it!” Dr. Ward has some great advice! @DrWardBondTV Listen on Stitcher http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Dr. Ward:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt