Cyndi O’Meara is a nutritionist, documentary creator –‘What’s With Wheat?’, best-selling author, educator, international speaker and founder of Changing Habits and Functional Nutrition Academy. Cyndi graduated with a BSc majoring in Nutrition from Deakin University in 1984, her special interest was ancestral foods. At the end of her degree she was so disillusioned by the nutritional guidelines that she paved her own path and stayed clear of the low fat diets of the day, and not without controversy. Her groundbreaking book Changing Habits Changing Lives (1998) became an instant best seller and from there she has grown a successful organic food company, certified online education program and ground breaking documentary. Cyndi is about educating, her greatest love is to teach people, in order for them to make better choices in their life, so they too can enjoy greater health throughout their life. Her unique, surprisingly simple and down-to-earth approach challenges and encourage others to eliminate unhealthy habits and has inspired thousands to make smarter choices about the food they choose to put into their body.
By educating people on how to read food labels, why diets don’t work, and how drugs can affect your total well-being and vitality, Cyndi confronts her audiences with new truths and empowers them to make long lasting changes with simple and achievable steps on how to create healthier habits. Cyndi has been included in the Australian Financial Review and Westpac 100 Women of Influence Awards for 2016,2016 Australian Organic Retailer of the Year Finalist and within Queensland, Australia received the Sunshine Coast Sustainable Business Woman of the Year 2016and Finalist for the Sunshine Coast Business Awards.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- The food we eat nowadays, what is it doing to our body
- How to solve health problems of mid-40s
- About Cyndi’s book and documentary ‘what’s with wheat’
- What does wheat in its present day is doing to us
- …… and much more!
- Today I have a very special guest, author of book & documentary @whatswithwheat and creator of @changinghabits Listen to @cyndiomeara today on Get Honeycutt! http://bit.ly/2AbBSFr
- “Feel full of energy, have clear mind and shed brain fog with losing weight!” says @cyndiomeara Listen on iTunes http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Back pain, joint pain, anxiety, migraine, putting on weight, dry skin – how they all can be solved easily without any prescription! Advice from Nutritionist @cyndiomeara Listen here http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Cyndi:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt