Maddi Cade Lambert is a 20-year-old personal trainer at HQ Fitness in Hernando, MS and an Exercise Science Major at the University of Memphis, in Memphis, TN. Maddi placed in the top 10 in the Miss Mississippi USA in October 2017 as “Miss Hernando” and her platform was “healthy lifestyle” to promote the importance of fitness and nutrition.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- How fitness can empower you to set great goals in life
- Obesity, overweight and disease issues in America
- Different diets and Maddi’s thoughts about it
- Connection among dieting, exercise and muscle loss – and why physical activity is important
- …… and much more!
- A 20-year-old personal trainer – Fitness has allowed her to step out of her comfort zone and how she set positive goals for herself! Listen to Maddi Lambert today on Get Honeycutt! http://bit.ly/2AG6MVM #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “We rely on convenient food sources out of laziness and eat processed foods that are low in nutrients!” Maddi Lambert – who was placed a top 10 in the Miss Mississippi USA! http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- Can you lose weight without exercise? Listen here to know the answer! http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Maddi:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt