Camille Nelson singer, songwriter and musician with Stone Angel Music and has just released her album ‘Lead Me Home’ it has charted #8 on classical crossover billboard, #11 on the classical Billboard chart and #4 on heatseekers billboard charts. Camille speaks English, German, Italian and Spanish. She holds a PHD in Leadership Studies and competed for 4 years in Fitness Competition on IFBB Fitness Pro Tanji Johnson’s team.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- How Camille managed his PhD degree in leadership, while speaking at public events, her interest in music, guitar playing and releasing her own album
- Principles of bodybuilding in fitness and figure
- Writing your goals down: how it affects your plans
- Principles of success
- …… and much more!
- “You gotta do what you love or love what you do” – interview with a leader of a diversified portfolio! @camillenmusic http://bit.ly/2CabDgb #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- SET GOALS: A goal is one thing but what its gonna take to complete that goal is determination! @camillenmusic http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “When a thought comes into your mind, and begins to take form and we begin to wish, it is something magic from taking that thought from the mind to writing it down on paper” @camillenmusic http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt