Pamela Arnold John is from Memphis, TN. She is a National Physique Committee Judge, AFAA certified Personal Trainer. Pamela has overcome many setbacks but persevered through many hardships and became an IFBB Pro Bikini.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- Pamela’s life story about coming over from a disease to IFBB pro designation in bodybuilding and what’s a Graves disease
- Tips for bikini athletes
- Why discipline should be the #1 priority in your life for achieving anything
- Can you do effective workouts at home
- …… and much more!
Episode tweetabl es
- Smoker at 15 and quit at 35! Listen here how Pamela Arnold John overcame the challenges of life @pamelainthepink http://bit.ly/2yrviox #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- If you are a billionaire and achieving all your goals but if you don’t have health, what you have!?! Listen to Pamela’s thoughts here http://apple.co/2xQV05z @pamelainthepink #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- “You have to wake up with a new purpose each day! It should be the passion that burns within you!” Listen to my discussion with Pamela @pamelainthepink http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Pamela:
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt