Kenny Aronoff, is one of the world’s most influential and in-demand drummers. The list of artists he’s worked with reads like a who’s who of the music industry, and includes John Mellencamp, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Seger, Melissa Etheridge, Jon Bon Jovi, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Rod Stewart, Alanis Morissette, The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Avril Lavigne, John Fogerty, Joe Cocker, Mick Jagger, Alice Cooper, Meat Loaf, Bonnie Raitt, Ricky Martin, Santana, Trey Anastasio, Michelle Branch, and many others. With a style of playing that combines power and finesse, Kenny was named the #1 Pop/Rock Drummer and the #1 Studio Drummer for five consecutive years by the readers of Modern Drummer Magazine, and in addition has played on over 30 Grammy-nominated recordings.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview
- About Kenny’s new book and how you can build your future on your present
- How to take care of yourself and be successful
- 7 principles of success
- What role does self discipline and motivation plays in applying success principles
- …… and much more!
- “Failure to me is like dying” @AronoffOFFICIAL Listen here http://bit.ly/2C3AIwP #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
- You become a champion first as who you are inside and that drives you to do things that most people feel uncomfortable doing, and that’s because of the faith you have in yourself. Listen here: http://apple.co/2xQV05z #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast @AronoffOFFICIAL
- Listen to 7 principles of success by @AronoffOFFICIAL http://bit.ly/2yzpWtj #warrenhoneycutt #health #fitness #podcast
Connect with Kenny Arnoff
Download this Episode & Subscribe on:
“To share insights from renowned Health, Nutrition and Fitness experts to enrich lives. To give truths and principles that allow Wholeness of Body, Mind and Spirit and pave a path to lives of abundance, energy, enthusiasm and passion!”
– Warren Honeycutt