yield 3 -4 servings
Delicious homemade Pineapple Whip with just three simple ingredients. A fresh and light summer treat!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milkor other milk of choice
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice (optional)
- Stevia to taste
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. It is very important that the pineapple is frozen, or this will not work.
- As soon as it is smooth, remove and scoop into individual serving cups.
- Serve and eat immediately.
This is not a recipe to make ahead of time and it should be served immediately to get the soft-serve ice cream texture. The pineapple naturally makes a creamy texture and and is amazing as long as it is served right away. It can be stored in the freezer for a few minutes but will freeze solid if left too long.